Automatically protects from AC Electric Fields and "Dirty Power"
Often this proves to be the most effective and economical solution for mitigation of EMF pollution in private homes, especially sleeping areas, through electric or magnetic AC fields. Installed in the fuse box, the demand switch automatically interrupts mains, when you've switched off the last light or appliance within the successive wiring, and automatically turns it back on, when you swiitch on a light or appliance. Consequently EMF pollution from electric or magnetic LF-fields is safely avoided during the most important recreational time of the day – night's sleep. This is typically the first choice mitigation of professional building biologists.
We from Gigahertz Solutions are proud of our patented new circuitry for our demand switch, that made the substantial progress over the state-of-the-art possible.
The main advantages of our demand switch:
- Most importantly from the perspective of building biology: the unparalleled and minimum residual ripple of our demand switches.
- For the first time ever, our demand switch NA7 has been awarded the right to bear the VDE-mark for approved and certified security.
- Straightforward installation, convenient operation, even with many electronic devices that are difficult for other products.
- The NA7 includes a little control light and a net filter in order to reduce dirty power.
- As a side effect our demand switch protects the respective household wiring through a built-in Varistor.
Keep in mind when considering to install a demand switch:
- The demand switch is only available for 230 V - 50/60 Hz networks. One piece is required for each of the separate networks / wirings within the household.
- AC adaptors, charging units, devices in standby mode or electric rollers / sun blinds generally conflict with demand switches.
- Must be installed by a licensed electrician. TN-S and 230V phase / 0V neutral power supply required, TT-networks and 115V / 115V systems not suitable.