For an exact analysis of the major radio services in Europe (including the three LTE frequencies as well as TETRA).
Frequency range: (Here: filter positions) Allpass / low pass 480 MHz / TETRA / LTE800 / GSM900 / GSM / LTE1800 / DECT / UMTS / LTE2600 / WLAN
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
- Unmatched: The 40-60 dB suppression of unwanted frequencies as well as the 20-30 dB suppression for the technically very difficult separation between GSM/LTE1800 and DECT.
- To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna entry (by the operator).
- Touch switches for filter selection.
- Power supply through the HF analyser where possible and/or a battery placed in attachable battery box.
- Cascadable with the pre-amplifier HV10 and the attenuator DG20_G10.
- No additional insertion loss to be feared during broadband measurements, so the filter can remain attached to the meter.
- Perfectly shielded against interfering radiation.
- For a use of the FF10 filter with your HF analyser, the analyser requires a small modification which will be carried out free of charge in our factory. Details on the procedure will be forwarded to you automatically upon receipt of your order, or upon demand also prior to your order.
|Frequency range:||(Here: filter positions) Allpass / low pass 480 MHz / TETRA / LTE800 / GSM900 / GSM / LTE1800 / DECT / UMTS / LTE2600 / WLAN|
|Precision:||Typical suppression of unwanted frequencies: 40-60 dB |
Separation GSM/LTE1800 vs. DECT: 20-30 dB
No insertion loss!
Max. deviation 0 to +3 dB
|Power supply:||For a use with the HFE3-, HFW- and HF5xxx types: Remote power supply by battery packs or mains adapter of the HF analyser. The running time of the HF analyser will be reduced by about 50%. No loss in battery life with external 9V block battery (obligatory for HF32D, HF35C, and HF38B).|
9V alkalimanganese battery block
Semiflex cable connection