Our best-selling HF device for private use. Impressive audio analysis and higher sensitivity. With real LogPer antenna to detect and measure exposure to high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (EMR/HF). Even if everyone is talking about the higher 5G frequencies: The most important sources of EMR pollution will be covered by the HF35C for a long time to come!
Frequency range: 800 MHz - 2.7 GHz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €293.70
Delivery time: 1-3 days
On top of the features of the HF32D it offers:
- With the audio analysis of the HF35C, even technical laypersons without electronic expertise can distinguish between most radiation sources such as mobiles, WiFi, smart meters, radar, etc. Simply by listening and comparing with sound examples provided on our website.
- Factor 10 more sensitive than the HF32D (display resolution: 0.1 µW/m², (maximum 1999 µW/m²). The high-resolution is for electrosensitive persons (EHS).
- Measures peak and average values (switchable).
Of course the HF35C also features all common advantages of the series
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years.
- The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary.
- The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||800 MHz - 2.7 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 0.1 - 1999 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB |
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Logarithmic periodic antenna|
|Audio analysis:||Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control-radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak value as well as average value (switchable)|
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 - 7 hours (depending on the operating mode) |
Attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
Alkaline manganese battery
Detailed instructions manual with factual background information