This device is particularly popular with physicians and alternative practitioners, as it provides decisive functions of the professional series for efficient and accurate measurement, even without detailed technical know-how as a prerequisite. Its increased sensitivity compared to the HF35C predestines the device for EHS patients (electrohypersensitives). This allows targeted remediation measures to be defined and their effectiveness to be monitored.
Frequency range: 700 MHz - 2.7 GHz (3.3 GHz with increased tolerance)
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
Includes all functions of the HF35C as well as important functions of the professional meters:
- Optimized LogPer antenna with higher accuracy, especially at the critical lower and upper end of the frequency range. Includes all mobile services (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G, all "Sub-3-GHz" bands of 5G, including the 700 MHz band which is particularly important for the area), as well as DECT, the lower WLAN/WiFi and radar band, microwave ovens, etc.
- Factor 10 higher sensitivity: display resolution 0.01 µW/m². An important factor especially for EHS patients (electrohypersensitives).
- Factor 10 extended measuring range upwards: max. 19.99 mW/m².
- Significantly simplified measurement due to the "Peak Hold" function.
Of course, the HF38B also fulfills all other advantages of the series
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years.
- The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).With the audio analysis, even without electronic expertise, it is possible to distinguish most radiation sources, such as mobile phones, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc., from each other. Simply by listening and comparing with the offered sound samples.
- Peak and average value measurement possible (switchable).
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||700 MHz - 2.7 GHz (3.3 GHz with increased tolerance)|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 0.01 - 19,990 mW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB |
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna: Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs. ground|
|Audio analysis:||Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable)|
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 - 7 hours (depending on the operating mode) |
Attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
Alkaline Mangan battery
Detailed instructions manual with factual background information