The most economical measuring instrument with the genuine LogPer antenna for detecting and measuring exposure to EMR / RF (HF).
Frequency range: 800 MHz - 2.7 GHz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €248.32
Delivery Time: 2-3 workdays
Proven ten thousandfold worldwide: Even this most economical device meets the high quality standards of the entire series
- The measured values in the relevant frequency range are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the precautionary building biology values - without any calculations being necessary.
- The "Geiger counter effect" and the directional antenna to locate areas with an increased exposure.
- Only with the audio analysis (HF35C and higher) it is possible to apply specific correction factors for signals with a high crest factor.
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have tenthousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories. µW/m² µW/m²
This is why the HF32D stands out positively from competing products in this price range:
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years.
- The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
|Frequency range:||800 MHz - 2.7 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 1 - 1999 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Logarithmic periodic antenna|
|Audio analysis:||Acoustic signal proportional to the field strength (with "Geiger-counter-effect", switchable)|
|Signal rating:||Peak value|
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 10 - 12 hours (depending on the operating mdoe)
Attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
Alkaline manganese battery
Detailed instructions manual with factual background information