The most economical measuring instrument with the genuine LogPer antenna for detecting and measuring exposure to EMR / RF (HF).
Frequency range: 800 MHz - 2.7 GHz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €248.32
Delivery Time: 2-3 workdays
Proven ten thousandfold worldwide: Even this most economical device meets the high quality standards of the entire series
- The measured values in the relevant frequency range are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the precautionary building biology values - without any calculations being necessary.
- The "Geiger counter effect" and the directional antenna to locate areas with an increased exposure.
- Only with the audio analysis (HF35C and higher) it is possible to apply specific correction factors for signals with a high crest factor.
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have tenthousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories. µW/m² µW/m²
This is why the HF32D stands out positively from competing products in this price range:
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years. The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
|Frequency range:||800 MHz - 2.7 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 1 - 1999 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Logarithmic periodic antenna|
|Audio analysis:||Acoustic signal proportional to the field strength (with "Geiger-counter-effect", switchable)|
|Signal rating:||Peak value|
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 10 - 12 hours (depending on the operating mdoe)