The extra broad frequency response predestines the basic unit for expansion with the UBB27. In combination with the inherent system advantages of broadband field strength measurement, the range of functions and equipment tailored to the building biologist's needs make meaningful sleep place investigations affordable. Mostly sold as HFE59B, it is the world's most frequently used HF broadband measuring device within the building biology professional associations.
Frequency range: A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic device - suitable for the connection of an optionally available antenna (the scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 700 MHz up to 2.7 or 3.3 GHz)
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €980.00
Delivery time: 1-3 days
Its focus lies on the professional HF analysis and remediation methods:
- Self-compensating, optimized log.-per. antenna from 700 MHz to 3.3 GHz with higher accuracy, espeically at the critical lower and upper end of the frequency range. Allows a perfect display of the 700 MHz 5G band, which is particularly important for this range, as well as of all other cell phone services such as GSM (2G), UMTS/CDMA (3G), LTE (4G), 5G (wide area bands), wireless phones, smart meters, the lower wireless LAN / Wi-Fi band, Bluetooth. (The frequency range of the base units starts already at 27 MHz - therefore it is suitable for the connection of the UBB antenna).
- High sensitivity: display resolution 0.01 µW/m². An important factor especially for EHS patients (electrohypersensitives). The external preamplifier HV10 allows a further increase of the sensitivity!
- Maximum measured value 19.99 mW/m² (= 19,990 µW/m²), additionally increased by a factor of 100 if used with the attenuator DG 20_G10.
- Measurements are much simplified by the "peak hold" function. Particularly fast response speed due to a patented circuit.
- Calibrated AC measurement output for the demodulated signal, scalable DC output, for instance for a connection to our NFAs for long-term recordings.
- Quantitative differentiation of pulsed <> unpulsed radiation according to the building biology recommendations.
- NiMH battery pack, charge control and power supply unit help avoid unnecessary battery wear.
- Delivered in a plastic case K2 with convoluted foam filler for a safe transportation of all components.
For the sake of completeness, it goes without saying that all the common advantages of the series are also met here:
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored. In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years. The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class. All of this happens continuously in real time - thus a meaningful measurement is possible considerably faster than with a spectrum analyzer, yet another advantage with regard to far more expensive and complicated measurement technology. The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged log.-per. antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. The log.-per antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!). Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise. Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||A frequency range of down to 27 MHz within the basic device - suitable for the connection of an optionally available antenna (the scope of delivery includes a compensated antenna for 700 MHz up to 2.7 or 3.3 GHz)|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 0.01 - 19,990 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 3 dB |
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
|Sensor:||Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the antenna. Less ripple, better directionality, improved shielding vs. ground, continuous LED-monitoring of quality of connections|
|Audio analysis:||Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency.|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak value, peak hold as well as average value (switchable) |
Quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation (patented control)
|Signal output ports:||A calibrated extra AC-measurement output for the demodulated signal, and a DC-output|
|Power supply:||Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 - 8 hours |
Auto-power-off (can be deactivated for long-term measurements)
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
Attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
NiMH battery inside the meter
Detailed instructions manual