Supplementary meter to complement the HF analysers HF35C, HFE35C and HF38B, especially for the analysis of the two WLAN/WiFi bands as well as for the area-relevant 5G band between 3.4 and 3.8 GHz. Its scope of functions and equipment is tailored to the practical needs of building biology.
Frequency range: 2.4 - 6.0 GHz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €399.58
Delivery time: 1-3 days
Functionality and equipment similar to the HF35C, however:
- Frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz.
- Especially designed for the analysis of radiation caused by wireless equipment / PC networks (WLAN/WiFi, Bluetooth). Also covers the recently auctioned 5G frequencies.
- Includes an especially aligned, patented LogPer antenna with very good directional characteristics.
- Suppresses mobile radio and DECT frequencies by means of a steep-edged high-pass filter integrated into the antenna for distortion-free analysis of the frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz. Important for a meaningful audio analysis.
- Also comprises the function of the professional meters for the quantitative differentiation of pulsed <> unpulsed radiation according to the building biology recommendations for the frequency range from 2.7 GHz to 6 GHz.
Of course, all other advantages of the series are also fulfilled by the HFE35C
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years.
- The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).
- With the audio analysis, even without electronic expertise, it is possible to distinguish most radiation sources, such as mobile phones, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc., from each other. Simply by listening and comparing with the offered sound samples.
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||2.4 - 6.0 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 0.1 - 1999 uW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB |
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the antenna, excellent directionalit (patent pending AZ 10 2006 051 180.8).|
|Audio analysis:||Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak value as well as average value (switchable) |
Quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation (patented control)
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 - 7 hours (depending on the operating mode) |
Attachable log.-per. antenna incl. cable
Alkaline manganese battery
Detailed instructions manual with factual background information