In addition to the specially adapted LogPer antenna, the included UBB27 ("360° antenna" of the HFE59B professional kit) also measures lower frequencies. For an even more comprehensive picture of the exposure situation, based on which suitable remedial measures can be determined and their effectiveness can be checked.
Frequency range: 27 MHz - above 2.7 GHz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €795.04
Delivery Time: 2-3 workdays
Kit offer including the following components:
- HFE35C-basic with an extended frequency range reaching down to 27 MHz. (Important: The "normal" HF35C cannot be upgraded for use with the UBB27!)
- The extra broad frequency range amongst others comprises cell phone services such as GSM (2G), UMTS/CDMA (3G), LTE (4G), 5G (wide area bands), wireless phones, smart meters, the lower wireless LAN / Wi-Fi band, Bluetooth, TETRA/BOS, TV, broadcast radio, and of course also the “old” but important CB-radio and microwave ovens. The lower airport radio frequencies are also comprised.
- This meter comes with two antennas:
- The horizontally-isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz up to beyond 2.7 GHz (so called "Omni" characteristic). With the help of its tiny resonator, it can also detect very tight but especially high local peaks, which cannot be covered by the log.-per. antennas but are of great importance for the building biology.
- The especially compensated log.-per. antenna for the range above 800 MHz for a reliable localization of the sources of radiation.
- Delivered in a small plastic case K5: with convoluted foam filler for a safe transportation of the measuring device and both antennas.
Of course, all advantages of the series are also fulfilled by the HFE35C
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored. In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years. The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class. The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!). With the audio analysis, even without electronic expertise, it is possible to distinguish most radiation sources, such as mobile phones, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc., from each other. Simply by listening and comparing with the offered sound examples. Peak and average value measurement possible (switchable). Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise. Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||27 MHz - above 2.7 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 0.1 - 1999 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the antenna
Quasi-isotropic ultrabroadband antenna ("omni"-characteristic) aligned for vertically polarised fields
|Audio analysis:||Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak value as well as average value (switchable)|
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 4 - 7 hours (depending on the operating mode)