The extra-broad frequency response split between two separate devices, as well as the quasi-isotropic reception characteristics of the meters contained in this kit, provide a comprehensive picture of the exposure situation. Helps electro sensitive persons (EHS) to evaluate their environment in order to find "their best place". Suitable for the determination of the most adequate remediation measures and for monitoring their effectiveness.
Frequency range: 27 MHz to 6 GHz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
Based on the proven HF analyzers HFE35C AND HFW35C:
- Covers all cellular services (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G (all sub-6 GHz bands)), as well as DECT, both WLAN/WiFi bands, WiMAX and radio, TV, TETRA/BOS and multiple radar frequencies. And everything in between.
- Measuring the upper frequency band with a separate device, i.e. with the HFW35C, ensures that the two WLAN/WiFi bands, which are considered particularly critical by the building biology, are not overlooked as they are often "overlaid" by the mostly stronger lower frequencies.
- HFW35C: Includes an especially aligned, patented LogPer antenna with very good directional characteristics.
- The HFW35C also comprises the function of the professional meters for the quantitative differentiation of pulsed <> unpulsed radiation according to the building biology recommendations for the frequency range from 2.7 GHz to 6 GHz.
- The HFE35C is delivered with two antennas ...
- The horizontal-isotropic ultra-broadband antenna UBB27_G3 reaches down to 27 MHz (so-called "omni" characteristic), and with its small resonator is able to detect tiny local maxima, which are not visible with the larger LogPer antenna, but are of great relevance for building biology.
- The especially compensated LogPer antenna for the range above 800 MHz serves for a reliable localization of the radiation sources.
- Supplied in a compact plastic case K5 with foam insert for safe transport of the measuring device with the two antennas.
Of course, all other advantages of the series are also fulfilled by the HFE35C and HFW35C
- It is fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years.
- The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).With the audio analysis, even without electronic expertise, it is possible to distinguish most radiation sources, such as mobile phones, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc., from each other. Simply by listening and comparing with the offered sound samples.
- Peak and average value measurement possible (switchable).
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||27 MHz to 6 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux densitiy: 0.1 - 1999 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy (CW) including linearity tolerance: +/- 6 dB |
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
|Sensor:||Logarithmic-periodic antennas with frequency response compensated directly on the antenna. |
Quasi-isotropic ultrabroadband antenna ("omni"-characteristic) aligned for vertically polarised field
|Audio analysis:||An acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency and the field strength support the identification of pulsed sources of radiation (GSM,DECT etc.) and of an increased exposure.|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak and average values|