Offers outstanding analysis possibilities for the entire high frequency range relevant to building biology. Functional and equipment scope tailored to building biology practice. Established worldwide with the building biology professional associations.The splitting of the extra wide frequency response into two devices has great advantages in practice, especially for the analysis of the upper frequency range.
Frequency range: 27 MHz to 10 GHz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €3,248.15
Delivery time: 1-3 days
Based on the professional HF analysers HFE59B and HFW59Dplus with the respective accessories.
- The extra broad frequency range comprises cell phone services such as GSM (2G), UMTS/CDMA (3G), LTE (4G), 5G (wide area bands), wireless phones, smart meters, both wireless LAN bands, Bluetooth, microwave ovens, TETRA/BOS, TV, broadcast radio, and of course also the “old” but important amateur and CB-radio, radio, TV all the way up to the radar frequencies between 8.5 and 9.5 GHz.
- Outstanding sensitivity, dymanmics, and analysis possibilities thanks to both, the directional log.-per. antenna and the bidirectional omni UBB antenna, as well as the preamplifier, and the attenuator which can be used with both meters.
- All components are securely packed in our compact plastic case K2 with moulded foam inlay.
- For lack of space, we would appreciate if you could look up the technical details and the many special advantages of the individual meters on their specific product pages (follow the links under "components").
Of course, all common advantages of our measurement technology also apply to this set
- Our meters are fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored. In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years. The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class. All of this happens continuously in real time - thus a meaningful measurement is possible considerably faster than with a spectrum analyzer, yet another advantage with regard to far more expensive and complicated measurement technology. The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged log.-per. antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. The log.-per antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!). Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise. Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||27 MHz to 10 GHz|
|Measurement range:||See individual meter info|
|Precision:||See individual meter info|
|Sensor:||See individual meter info|
|Audio analysis:||See individual meter info|
|Signal rating:||See individual meter info|
|Signal output ports:||See individual meter info|
|Power supply:||See individual meter info|
|Effective power:||See individual meter info|
|Ripple:||See individual meter info|