Even the two most low priced devices HF32D and ME3030B developed and produced by Gigahertz Solutions already allow a meaningful assessment of the personal exposure to electrosmog by the most frequent HF radiation sources (mobile phone, WLAN and Co.) as well as to high-voltage power lines, electrical equipment in the household etc.. Even if the higher 5G frequencies are on everyone's lips: The most important stress sources will be covered by the HF35C for a very long time to come.
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
Consisting of the HF32D and the ME3030B
- Even the two most low priced meters display the measured values reliably and directly in the respective units of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary.
- With both devices, the "Geiger counter effect" helps to locate areas with increased loads.
- The directional antenna of the HF32D proves its decisive advantages over compact detectors when locating – often hidden – radiation sources.
- The manuals are expressly written for technically inexperienced private users. Step by step they guide you through the measurements to ensure reliable measured values.
- It goes without saying that the recognised building biology guidelines for sleeping places (SBM) are included in the instructions. This enables a reliable assessment of the personal stress situation – if necessary as a basis for effective protective measures.
- As the only developer and manufacturer of electrosmog measuring devices, we can build on a large number of our own patents, so that our devices are trendsetting in every price category.
- The devices are safely stored in the supplied plastic case with protective foam insert.
Technical explanations for the HF32D and the ME3030B
- What we are particularly proud of: Both devices are fully frequency-compensated and linear, i.e. all polluters are included in the measured value display exactly according to their share of the total load. Extremely important for a meaningful measurement, difficult to implement and therefore hardly to be found in this price class.
- Sensitivity (smallest display resolution): HF32D: 1 µW/m² (high-frequency power flux density), ME3030B: 1 V/m / 1 nT (electric / magnetic field).
- For detailed specifications and the technical data of the individual devices, please refer directly to the corresponding product pages.