The HF38B as well as the ME3840B combine the simple operation of the "amateur instruments" with the additional analysis possibilities of the professional instruments. This set has become the best-selling measuring case for doctors and alternative practitioners who want to obtain a competent overview of the sum of the "electrosmog" load for themselves or their patients, but have neither the daily measuring practice nor the time to familiarize themselves more deeply with the technology of a professional device. Please also take a look at the new MK30-W: HF extended to 6 GHz, and therefore also equipped for the 3.4-3.8 GHz 5G band as well as the upper WLAN band.
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
HF38B and ME3840B. Advantages compared to the "smaller" MK20:
- The HF38B includes the antenna of the professional devices and can therefore also reliably measure the crucial 5G frequencies. In addition, it has the very high resolution of the HF59B to reliably detect subliminal and hidden sources. This is particularly important for electrosensitives (EHS).
- The Peak hold function ensures a fast measurement without overlooking any local maxima.
- Sensitivity (smallest display resolution): HF38B: 0.01 µW/m² (high frequency power flux density), ME3840B: 1 V/m / 1 nT (electric / magnetic field).
- The ME3840B is already equipped with the switchable frequency filter allowing to distinguish between railway and mains current as well as artificial harmonics ("dirty power"). This filter option is indispensable for the specific application of the much stricter limit recommendations of the building biology, especially for the frequency range from 2 kHz (dirty power).
- Delivered in the compact plastic case K2, with moulded foam insert for a perfect protection of the meters.
- The detailed specifications and technical data of the individual meters can be found on the corresponding product pages.
Of course, the other advantages of the series are also fully met:
- Our meters are fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years.
- The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
- All of this happens continuously in real time - thus a meaningful measurement is possible considerably faster than with a spectrum analyzer, yet another advantage with regard to far more expensive and complicated measurement technology.
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary.
- The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged log.-per. antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. The log.-per antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).
- With the help of the audio analysis, even technical laymen without much knowledge of electronics can detect and differentiate most sources of radiation, such as mobile radio, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc. Simply by listening to the sound samples on our homepage, and comparing them to those of the meter.
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.