The practical range of functions and equipment, together with the inherent advantages of broadband field strength measurements, offers outstanding analysis possibilities for high frequency and makes professional sleep place examinations affordable. The world's most frequently used HF broadband measuring device in building biology professional associations. Please also take a look at the new MK70-EW: HF extended to 10 GHz, also equipped for the 3.4-3.8 GHz 5G band, the upper WLAN band and radar frequencies between 8.5 and 9.5 GHz.
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
NFA1000 and HFE59B with their complete accessories. Here are the most important highlights:
- The UBB27 isotropic ("omni") antenna which comes with the HFE59B helps detect the locally very narrow maximas (especially indoors), which are decisive for the building biology evaluation. In addition to all mobile radio frequencies, this antenna also covers DECT, the 2.4 GHz WLAN, the television and radio frequencies, as well as TETRA and the two lower 5G frequencies, for which a particularly rapid introduction is to be expected due to the low-cost coverage for lower frequencies.
- The NFA1000 impresses with integrated (!) 3D sensors and recording capability for the magnetic and electric field, an intelligent frequency analysis, especially for "dirty power" and a free input for the connection of the HFE59B for a parallel recording of HF data.
- An important factor for the building biology is the principle followed in the NFA1000 by which the display is reduced to a minimum during the measurement itself, while there is a parallel recording of a maximum of data for a later analysis. An audio note recorder links both worlds.
- Delivered in the compact plastic case K2, with moulded foam insert for a perfect protection of the meters.
- The detailed specifications and technical data of the individual devices can be found on the corresponding product pages.
It goes without saying that the two devices combine all common advantages of our measurement technology, which are once again summarized here for you:
- Our meters are fully frequency compensated, i.e. no frequency range is overrated, underrated or even ignored.
- In addition, our measurement technology always shows the SUM of ALL existing radiation at the place of measurement, not only the strongest signal, as is the case with the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years.
- The two features mentioned above are extremely important for a meaningful measurement and technically very difficult to implement. This is also the reason for the unique position of our instruments in their respective price class.
- All of this happens continuously in real time - thus a meaningful measurement is possible considerably faster than with a spectrum analyzer, yet another advantage with regard to far more expensive and complicated measurement technology.
- The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary.
- The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged log.-per. antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. The log.-per antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).
- Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.
- Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories