Professional equipment with a worthwhile price point.
incl. local taxes
price outside EU: €2,365.55
Delivery Time: 2-3 workdays
A particular highlight is the possibility of a quantitative differentiation of pulsed and... more
Product information "Electro Smog Measuring Kit "Profi" MK50"
Professional equipment for building biologists for the measurement of high and low frequency. In addition to the features of the MK30, this kit offers the following further analysis options:
- A particular highlight is the possibility of a quantitative differentiation of pulsed and unpulsed HF signals as well as the extra broad frequency response of the HF59B in combination with the optional UBB27.
- The low frequency analyser ME3951A has an extended frequency range up to the full 400 kHz required by to the TCO guidelines.
- The NFA30M allows an easy logging of all measurement values - high frequency as well as low frequency - for a subsequent analysis on your PC.
- All meters are equipped with signal outputs, an integrated rechargeable battery with charge control, as well as an individually suitable power supply unit.
- For technical details to the individual meters, please refer to the respective product pages.