The combination of our "Top 3" measuring instruments opens up outstanding analysis possibilities of the entire frequency range to be considered - the ultimate tools for the dedicated building biologist especially with regard to 5G, Smart Meters and Dirty Power. A range of features and functionalities tailored to building biology practice. The world's most widely used RF and NF broadband meters among professional members of building biology associations.
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €4,719.75
Delivery time: 1-3 days
HFE59B, HFW59D and NFA1000: What distinguishes this combination from all other devices in our range
- The HFW59D extends the frequency range to REAL 10 GHz. The preamplifier included in the set reduces the display resolution down to 0.01 µW/m².
- Both RF measuring instruments have fully compensated antennas with minimal ripple and a very good compromise between directivity and measuring characteristics. What they both have in common is a maximum VBW of 2 MHz for displaying the shortest radar pulses (< 0.5 µs) with optimized peak hold function (patent no. DE 103 34 886) as well as AC and DC outputs and a battery pack that is clearly superior to the 9 V block.
- The HFE59B also includes the 360° Omni antenna UBB27 as a basis for long-term recordings.
- The NFA1000 impresses with integrated (!) 3D sensors and recording capability for the magnetic and electric field, an intelligent frequency analysis, especially for "dirty power" and a free signal port for connecting the HFE59B or the HFW59D for recording the HF in parallel to the NF magnetic field.
- Particularly important for building biology practice is the principle followed in the NFA 1000 of a display reduced to the essentials during measurement, with parallel recording of a maximum database for later analysis. An audio note recorder links both worlds.
- The instruments are supplied in a sturdy plastic case, the moulded foam insert of which protects the instruments perfectly.
- For detailed specifications and technical data of the individual devices, please refer directly to the corresponding product pages.
It goes without saying that the devices combine all the advantages of our measurement technology, which is summarised here for you once again:
- We are especially proud of the fact that all our devices are fully frequency compensated, i.e. all causes of electrosmog pollution are considered exactly according to their actual share in the total pollution. This is the crucial prerequisite for a meaningful measurement, laborious to implement and therefore scarcely encountered in this price class.In addition, our measurement technology always displays the SUM of ALL interfering radio services present at the place of measurement, not just the strongest frequency, as is common in the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years. The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).With the audio analysis, even without electronic expertise, it is possible to distinguish most radiation sources, such as mobile phones, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc., from each other. Simply by listening and comparing with the offered sound examples. The "Geiger counter effect" helps to identify areas of increased LF stress.Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.