Upgrade to our best-selling measurement kit MK20 in order to cover the ever increasing RF frequencies, i.e. the (upper "sub 6 GHz" 5G band and upper WiFi band). Dirty Power" is also measured and the sources of RF pollution can be distinguished by audio analysis. Thus, both devices allow a meaningful assessment of the personal stress situation with EMF and RF electrosmog according to the specifications of the "Standard of Building Biology Measurement Technology" (SBM).
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €917.65
Delivery Time: 2-3 workdays
HF35C, HFW35C and ME3830B. Advantages versus the “smaller” kit MK 10:
- The 10x higher sensitivity of the HF35C and HFW35C, together with the LogPer DF antenna, pays off when searching for small or hidden sources - especially important for electrosensitives (EHS). These also benefit from the HFW35C's extended frequency range up to 6 GHz. Audio analysis also helps to differentiate radio services.
- The ME3830B includes the full frequency response from 16 Hz to 100 kHz required by the standard for building biology measurement technology (SBM).
- Artificial harmonics ("dirty power") are also measured, e.g. caused by LED and fluorescent lamps, or by switching power supplies of electronic devices that are almost ubiquitous in households and offices, also those of dimmers or consumer electronics.
- For more detailed specifications and technical data of the individual devices, please refer directly to the corresponding product pages. (direct links under "Components")
- The devices are safely kept in the supplied sturdy plastic case with shaped protective foam insert.
This upgrade also has all the advantages of Gigahertz measurement technology
- We are especially proud of the fact that all our devices are fully frequency compensated, i.e. all causes of electrosmog pollution are considered exactly according to their actual share in the total pollution. This is the crucial prerequisite for a meaningful measurement, laborious to implement and therefore scarcely encountered in this price class.In addition, our measurement technology always displays the SUM of ALL interfering radio services present at the place of measurement, not just the strongest frequency, as is common in the cheap - allegedly - very broadband detectors that have been launched on the market in recent years. The measured values are displayed reliably and directly in the unit of the building biology precautionary values - without any calculations being necessary. The HF-Analysers are equipped with a fully-fledged LogPer antenna. This clearly sets them apart technologically from compact pocket devices without an external antenna. Their LogPer antennas of the devices allow users to detect and measure even hidden sources of high-frequency electromagnetic radiation (HF). The measurement can take place both indoors and outdoors (protect the meter from moisture!).With the audio analysis, even without electronic expertise, it is possible to distinguish most radiation sources, such as mobile phones, WiFi, DECT, radar, etc., from each other. Simply by listening and comparing with the offered sound examples. The "Geiger counter effect" helps to identify areas of increased LF stress.Detailed measuring instructions with limiting values allow a reliable evaluation of the personal exposure - even without technical expertise.Last but not least: Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have ten thousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.