These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
A low-cost possibility to extend the measuring range of your NFA.
Frequency range: 0 Hz
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
For a measurement of the electrostatic charging of surfaces. A useful aid when choosing material... more
Product information "Electrostatic Sensor ES-NFA"
- For a measurement of the electrostatic charging of surfaces. A useful aid when choosing material conducive to the indoor environment, such as carpets, curtains, or others
- For a measurement and control of electrostatic chargings in the electronics production sector as well as in the paper, textile and plastics industry
- The charging voltage of up to +/- 10,000 Volt is displayed with a resolution of 1 V plus its polarity
- Spacers ensure that an exact distance be kept to the object to be measured, and thus enable an easy and precise measurement
- The electrostatic induction measurement procedure applied does not need any movable or flexible parts, which in turn allows for a robust instrument of a handy size
- Delivery in an antistatic transport case
|Frequency range:||0 Hz|
|Measurement range:||1 - 10.000 V|
|Precision:||+/- 10% (50% rH, 20°C)|
|Audio analysis:||Acoustic signal proportional to the field strength (with "Geiger-counter effect", switchable)|
|Power supply:||via NFA|
Scope of Supply
Probe with connecting cables