It is especially popular among medics and alternative practitioners, as it offers a perfect combination of easy handling and professional measurement possibilities. It allows an easy allocation of the electrosmog frequencies to the traction power or the mains power as well as to the artificial harmonics, thus facilitating an especially precise consultation of remedial actions and an easy control of their effectiveness.
Frequency range: 5 Hz - 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
incl. local taxes plus shipment
Delivery time: 1-3 days
On top of all features of the ME3830B, it offers:
- The switchable internal filter module is included as in the professional devices. This allows for a numeric differentiation of the different sources of EMF pollution like Dirty Power, mains supply and traction power.
- Indispensable for the application of the much stricter recommendations of Building Biology, especially for the frequency range from 2 kHz, so “Dirty Power”.
Of course all other advantages of the M/E line are granted:
- The reading shows the total pollution directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values - without any calculation required.
- It measures magnetic AND electric fields based on scientifically accepted measuring methods and with high sensitivity (display resolution: 1 nT or 1 V / m).
- The "Geiger counter effect" helps to identify areas of increased LF stress.
- The included detailed measurement instruction enables the user to perform relevant measurements of EMF – even without technical expertise. With the help of this instrument you can spot - even obscured - sources of LF pollution.
- Also the manual includes the recommendations for limiting values according to the standard of building biology SBM, which allow for a meaningful assessment of the personal level of EMF pollution.
- Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have tenthousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
|Frequency range:||5 Hz - 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).|
|Measurement range:||Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT |
Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
|Precision:||+/- 2 %, +/- 14 digits @ 50/60 Hz|
|Sensor:||E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields |
H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
|Audio analysis:||acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"|
|Power supply:||9 Volt Alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 24-36 hours (depending on the operating mode) |
Alkaline manganese battery
Detailed instructions manual with factual background information