The cheapest field strength meter on the market for the serious measurement of EMF/LF electrosmog caused by household power supply and appliances, high-voltage power lines, electric rail etc.Basis for mitigation and a control of their effectiveness.
Frequency range: 16 Hz - 2 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB)
incl. local taxes plus shipment
price outside EU: €142.35
Delivery time: 1-3 days
Even this starter device meets the high quality standards and common advantages of whole series:
- The reading shows the total pollution directly in the entity corresponding to the building biology standard values - without any calculation required.
- The "Geiger counter effect" helps to identify areas of increased LF stress.
- The included detailed measurement instruction enables the user to perform relevant measurements of EMF – even without technical expertise. With the help of this instrument you can spot - even obscured - sources of LF pollution.
- Also the manual includes the recommendations for limiting values according to the standard of building biology SBM, which allow for a meaningful assessment of the personal level of EMF pollution.
- Many patents have been granted to us, the devices have tenthousandfold proven their reliability, and have shown to be leading-edge in their price categories.
Some important technical details:
- It measures magnetic AND electric fields based on scientifically accepted measuring methods and with high sensitivity (display resolution: 1 nT or 1 V/m).
The device is fully frequency compensated, that is not only the 50/60 Hz mains frequency (eg. high-voltage lines), but also the 16.7 Hz of the traction current overhead lines and natural harmonics 2 kHz are shown on without distortion.
|Frequency range:||16 Hz - 2 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB)|
|Measurement range:||Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT |
Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
|Precision:||+/- 2 %, +/- 14 digits @ 50/60 Hz|
|Sensor:||E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields |
H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
|Audio analysis:||acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"|
|Power supply:||9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 24-36 hours |
Alkaline manganese battery
Detailed instructions manual with factual background information