Opens up the well-proven common advantages of the broadband measurement technology of Gigahertz Solutions for this frequency range. Bundle with the frequently ordered preamplifier and the new omnidirectional antenna UBB2410 at a reduced price.
Frequency range: 2.4 - 10.0 GHz
price outside EU: €1,214.29
plus local taxes
Delivery Time: 2-3 days
- FULL 10 GHz.
- Maximum video band width for the demonstration of the shortest radar pulses (< 0.5 µs).
- Optimized Peak Hold function (patent no. DE 103 34 886).
- HV20_2400G10 included for maximum sensitivity within the full frequency range: 0.01 mW/m² display resolution for measurements of weakest WLAN signals.
- Includes an especially shielded log-per antenna with excellent directional characteristics.
- Integrated steep high pass filter at 2.4 GHz reliably suppresses the often dominant GSM and DECT frequencies.
- In addition it comprises the 360° omnidirectional antenna UBB2410, fundamental for long-term measurement recordings, especially helpful for the identification of radar signals with an unknown location of the transmitter.
- Calibrated AC measurement output for the demodulated signal, scalable DC output.
- The meter is especially designed for peak measurements of modulated signals ("pulse" mode).
|Frequency range:||2.4 - 10.0 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 0.01 - 19,990 µW/m² (with preamplifier HV20_2400G10 supplied with the meter)|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance: +/- 3 dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
|Sensor:||Patented, compensated LogPer antenna with excellent directionality|
|Audio analysis:||Identification of pulsed radiation sources (WLAN, WiFi, radar, etc.) and determination of increased contamination supported by an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency and the field strength|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak value as well as average value of the modulated signal part (in practice corresponds to the total signal). Please see manual for the evaluation of crest factors. Measurement of CW-(test-)signals not possible.|
|Signal output ports:||AC (demodulated signal, calibrated) and scalable DC output.|
|Power supply:||Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 - 8 hours
Auto-power-off function (automatically deactivated for longterm measurements)
AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included