Opens up the well-proven common advantages of the broadband measurement technology of Gigahertz Solutions for this frequency range.
Frequency range: 2.4 - 10.0 GHz
incl. local taxes
price outside EU: €980.00
Delivery Time: 2-3 workdays
- FULL 10 GHz.
- Maximum video band width captures even the shortest radar pulses (< 0.5 µs).
- Optimized Peak Hold function (patent no. DE 103 34 886).
- 1 µW/m² display resolution (for higher sensitivity, e.g. for wireless LAN signals, use HV20_2400G10).
- Includes an especially shielded log-per antenna with excellent directional characteristics.
- Integrated steep high pass filter at 2.4 GHz reliably suppresses the often dominant GSM and DECT frequencies.
- Calibrated AC measurement output for the demodulated signal, scalable DC output.
- The meter is especially designed for peak measurements of modulated signals ("pulse" mode).
|Frequency range:||2.4 - 10.0 GHz|
|Measurement range:||Power flux density: 1 - 1999 µW/m²|
|Precision:||Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance: +/- 3 dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 5 digits
|Sensor:||Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the antenna, better directionality (patent pending AZ 10 2006 051 180.8)|
|Audio analysis:||Identification of pulsed radiation sources (WLAN, WiFi, radar, etc.) and determination of increased contamination supported by an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency and the field strength|
|Signal rating:||Display of peak value as well as average value of the modulated signal part (in practice corresponds to the total signal). Please see manual for the evaluation of crest factors. Measurement of CW-(test-)signals not possible.|
|Signal output ports:||AC (demodulated signal, calibrated) and scalable DC output.|
|Power supply:||Rechargeable highpower 9.6 Volt NiMH battery pack inside the meter, average operation time: 7 - 8 hours
Auto-power-off function (automatically deactivated for longterm measurements)
AC-adaptor for charging and longterm operation included