NFA-line: developed for professional EMF consultancy
The NFA1000 has integrated 3D-magnetic AND 3D-potential-free electric field sensors. With its unmatched scope of features for professional building-biology-standard low-frequency EMF measurement it sets standards in its field.
All meters of this line require only a minimum of settings for a most comprehensive measurement, while hundred thousands of single pieces of information per second about the field situation are being concentrated "in the back seat", so that you can survey the essential parameters for the EMF measurement at a glance.
At the same time, all relevant measurement and instrument data are simultaneously and continuously recorded onta a standard SD memory card, linked with the possibility of dictating audio notes "live" directly into the device. A minimum of effort will therefore provide a maximum of information, which NFAsoft will edit into convincing protocols in no time.
NFA1000, NFA400, NFA30M: Their unique features
- Three-dimensional measurement of the magnetic field. The compact sensor size means precision even in inhomogeneous fields.
- Parallelly to the total frequency range also the three axes, traction and mains power as well as natural and artificial harmonics are being recorded.
- Input jack for data logging RF with an external HF-Analyser.
- Continuous measurement: Maxima will be stored 10 times per second on the supplied SD memory card so that you won't miss the smallest peak.
- Revolutionary PC evaluation software within the scope of delivery. Available for Windows, Linux and MacOS. No installation needed.
- Extremely fast real-time presentation, statistics functions (e.g. 95th percentile), support for the analysis of "dirty power".
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries for at least 36 hours of continuous recordings of 10 data sets per second (48 h with the NFA30M).